Thursday, March 8, 2012

What can I use to keep the deer away from my plants???

What can I use to keep the deer away from my plants???

My husband and I live in an area of Danville where there are many deer. I have tried all the deterrents from soap in pantyhose, human hair clippings to all the sprays with coyote urine, etc. and still couldn't keep them from eating everything in our yard. Danville Gardens carries Deer Scram. It is a repellent for deer and rabbit. I found it also repels squirrels. Deer Scram is granular organic formula that smells like spices. Very pleasant, I think. It protects up to 1600 sq. feet! It is guaranteed to work and from my own experience, it's the only thing that does! Use it every 30-45 days depending on the weather. After a very heavy or extended rainfall we reapply. It lasts up to 100 days in winter. It will NOT hurt animals or the environment. I LOVE IT!! Christy Hillery

http://www.danvillegardens.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment